Urgent: I need help(Crosis Error)

Hello,

I do not know why I cannot run my Python code on replit, whenever I run the code it gives me a message of crosis error, I do not know why this is happening. Can you please check and fix the bug.
Here is the link to my code:- https://replit.com/@AlisiaHabibi1/Tuesdays-7pm-Ice-Cream-Shop

I am waiting your quick response.
Alisia

Hello,

None of my codes are running on replit, and I am a core replit member, what´s happening. When I run any of my programs on replit, I am getting a crosis error that says client is not found.

I need urgent help. Can you check this?

Alisia

That appears to be a private repl. Can you make it public so us community members can take a look?

1 Like

Here is the link to my replit program:- https://replit.com/@AlisiaHabibi1/Tuesdays-7pm-Ice-Cream-Shop?v=1

But the problem is happening to all my replit programs, I cannot run them, I did not have this problem yesterday!

I am waiting for a solution on this.

Weird, let me see if I can repro this. I moved it over to Bug Reports for now

I am awaiting solution. My codes were working fine yesterday and even worked well yesterday. The program even works well in my other non- core replit account. I am not supposed to be having issues on a core replit account.

Even when I fork it I dont get the error.

Try putting kill 1 in the shell

My replit codes are still not working. I need an urgent fix to my problem. I still have not received a solution from your team???

Hello,
Instead of fixing my problem you are flagging my comment for help. I am core member account and I should not be having errors that your team cannot fix. I have sent you several messages to fix my code and up until now you have not fixed my problem. I am still having the same problem. What sort of help do you provide to users of your website or do I have to take this up with you???

I said:

None of my codes are running on replit, and I am a core replit member, what´s happening. When I run any of my programs on replit, I am getting a crosis error that says client is not found.

Here is the link to my program:- https://replit.com/@AlisiaHabibi1/Tuesdays-7pm-Ice-Cream-Shop#main.py

Hi @AlisiaHabibi1 !
What is the problem exactly? Where was your post flagged?

Try forking the repl and see if the forked version works.
Or enter kill 1 in the Shell in the current repl.

one of your colleagues keeps flagging posts I send about my replit not working without helping me fix my program. I am quite disappointed as I have not received any help to fix the problem I am experiencing.

The problem I am having is:

I do not know why I cannot run my Python code on replit, whenever I run the code it gives me a message of crosis error, I do not know why this is happening. Can you please check and fix the bug.
Here is the link to my code:- https://replit.com/@AlisiaHabibi1/Tuesdays-7pm-Ice-Cream-Shop 1

I am a replit core member

Hi,

I tried that and it still does not work. When I run the program, it just runs a bit and stops. My programs were working fine yesterday, and now some of them do not run. Even when I create a new program with the turtle library, it still does not work. This could be an issue with the replit server, i am not sure. I need help fixing it because I cannot run my program.

We are volunteers. We do not work for Replit.

Because you are making multiple topics with the same question. The Community Standards states that creating multiple topics with the same issue will result in your topics being flagged and deleted, and possibly cause you a warning:

You absolutely have. Ethan (@ not-ethan) responded to your original topic, advising you to run kill 1 in the shell.

1 Like

I already mentioned that the solution given did not solve my problem. The problem still persists. What is the solution?

Okay, but saying that you received no help is an untrue statement.

1 Like

Help means when something is suggested to actually work for the party asking for it. Nothing suggested to me has worked, and no message has been sent to me as to what the next step is. As a core member I would expect more from replit´s support team. So, I am right in saying that I received no help.

Again, we are community members volunteering our time.

You can get support from Replit directly by clicking this help button:

1 Like

I have already done that. Support team is proper to handle my problem, which they will when they are online.

Your repl appears to be private. Could you make it public so that we can view it?
Thanks!