What should I make?

But that’s too easy. And probably bannable.

2 Likes

Make a replit bot ngl//OR make a replit extension where you can make hook it up to custom pikabot for free Ghostwriter

4 Likes
:s
start %0
goto s

Your welcome :slight_smile:

The following is for educational purposes only and is not meant to be tested on any computers owned and/or operated by an organization or government. Doomsdaybear and his estate do not take any responsibility for damage caused.

6 Likes

Is that code in Python?

2 Likes

What do you think lmao (I can’t tell if you’re actually serious)

2 Likes

Holy crap pikabot extention. Ill consult @PikachuB2005 about that, as you can sell extentions for cycles

4 Likes

WAIT WHAT THE GOSH DARN YOU CAN DO IT FOR cycles

3 Likes

Nah, just typical Windows Batch File.

2 Likes

I don’t recognize the language because these minimal PC-slaying programs are so simple.
Now that Doomsdaybear responded yes that looks familiar… it’s a batch file.

3 Likes

Bro I can’t go and eat lunch for 40 minutes without everyone losing their minds. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

Basically starts, ends, and restarts a program called %0, which fills up memory and RAM until your computer is hotter than the core of Earth.

1 Like

To be fair, I did not lose my mind I was merely trying to make sure people are 100% honest in a internet society where people lie about every other thing about themselves :smiley:

4 Likes

In Python you can do:

import os
while 1: os.fork()

Please don’t actually try this on your computer-

5 Likes

What language is that in?

2 Likes

Ah yes, the fork bomb.

4 Likes

Ahaha I feel sorry for the idiot that tries thi-

UPDATE: Currently at Best Buy trying to figure out why my computer exploded

2 Likes

I did this but markdown rendered as html

3 Likes

It needs to be one line:

while 1:__import__('os').fork()

or

exec("import os\nwhile 1:os.fork()")

Just a reminder of the disclaimer that we are not responsible for you ruining your computer after running this program.

3 Likes

Lol people responded to you really fast

1 Like