What should I make?

Alrighty then. SOURCE: GOOGLE

1 Like

I like eating pasta.

Will you hate me because I didn’t cite that :pensive:

4 Likes

Google is not a source, but a search engine

1 Like

Does it not also show text that will show up outside of a website?

1 Like

No because that’s not original material, if you think about it the only time you need to site is when someone comes up with ideas that are original (or that you didn’t come up with). Please check the MLA guidelines

2 Likes

This isn’t worth arguing about guys. Let’s just move on.

3 Likes

Boom.

4 Likes

Perhaps link a source instead then

2 Likes

You know what, I give up trying.

4 Likes

Lol sorry I meant if you got it off the internet try just copy pasting the link, it’s easier XD

2 Likes

Sorry about that … me and @QwertyQwerty88 were just talking about it and I may have gone too far

3 Likes

You know Python. You should make a Flask website. If you don’t know how it will be a good learning experience. Make a Flask website that takes text files and renders them like markdown. There’s already a way to do this with JS but try it with Python. That or I’ll do it later when I need it.

4 Likes

You should make a game where you walk around looking for some object that is used to break out of something. Use your imagination

4 Likes

With kaboom.js, the best JS library.*

4 Likes

This looks straight off of chatGPT :laughing:

EDIT: lol I just finished reading the conversation ok

Kaboom is fun, but the only tutorials i can find are just copy an pasting code

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Seriously now? What else do I need to say or do? Make the suggestions grammatically incorrect? I tested a sentence I wrote and it still thinks it was mostly AI.

1 Like

Hey there @ValiantWind @OSoft I really admire the both of you and I’m sorry for instigating a fight I look at the minor things and then to get worked up when people are 100% completely honest due to my personality… sorry for causing so much trouble where there was little to be found, please accept my apology

6 Likes

Make something in 3D :ice_cube:

2 Likes

Make a program that melts pc :moyai:

2 Likes