What do you think of the course so far?

look at the link I posted…

They don’t give you the role if you don’t get the certificate. I would know, I completed the course, got an email telling me to buy the certificate, but never the actual role…

1 Like

the first day’s where simple , I had some experience with python.
Some day’s the using a command in the solution what not used in the tutorial .
Now on day 70.

1 Like

Very Great Course! Thanks @DavidAtReplit ! You are a very great teacher! I’m currently on Day 44!

1 Like

Being completely new to python and discovering Replit by chance during some annual leave recently I thought that I would give it a go. It’s paced really nicely for a novice with a gradual ramping up and recovering knowledge. I use the desktop app and Android app and I’m currently looking to start day 49 / 100. I really enjoyed day 47, Top Trumps :smiley: :

David @DavidAtReplit @LessonHacker is great at explaining it to someone of my level. I assume as the difficulty level ramps up, the complexity of clarification will as well.

It’s a shame that the fortnightly online help seems to have stopped a while back but then I guess this is because the course was set up a couple of years ago.

Nice use of the old Blighty lingo too David!

2 Likes

It really is helping me learn the Python coding language and syntax! Thanks @DavidAtReplit for always being very clear with the videos and the lessons.

2 Likes

Hello! Just asking, does 100 Days of python teach you everything you need to know about python, or is it more like a beginner course?

1 Like

:wave: Welcome!

It’s mostly a beginner course, but it also dives into Flask, a framework for creating webservers.

1 Like

I know this thread is old but I figured I’d ask here. If it’s in the wrong place, I apologize. I just searched for the 100 Days challenge to ask this.
Do the days unlock after a set time interval between each or is that a paywall to go beyond day 3? I’ve currently got two browsers open: Replit and YouTube. I don’t get the left pane tutorial built in which is something that I really like about Replit’s tutorial. I’m considering paying for Replit but I also have bills to pay so I’m not sure I can afford it right now.

Hi @jennaralzed07 The days unlock when you want them to unlock by clicking the button in the top right hand corner but it’s best to complete the lesson first :wink:

3 Likes

I didn’t realize I had to click that button. Thank you for your help.

3 Likes

Glad to have helped you!

Hopefully you can mark my post as ‘solved’. :grinning:

:point_down:

You can’t mark posts as solved in the 100 DoC category, and it wouldn’t make sense to do so on this topic.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m not seeing anything to indicate resolved.

I would hope my previous reply can stand in.

If you need it said, this is resolved.

2 Likes

The post cannot be marked as @jennaralzed07 did not post the topic.

2 Likes

You also cannot mark in 100 DoC at all.

3 Likes

I finished Day 2 , so far it’s been really cool. I like the interactive way of teaching. Hopefully I’ll be in the same excited mood till the end !! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@DavidAtReplit I am a bit confused in hangman, but after watching again and again and again, I am very much there, Thanks for your video xD

2 Likes

maybe make a 100 days of javascript course? or something of the like…

1 Like

A wonderful course! I just finished it today. Thank you @DavidAtReplit and your wonderful bald head.

some honest feedback:

the course started off well for the first 20 days, but its been frustrating ever since and i wish i used a different 100 days course. im on day 66 and the sunk cost fallacy is too strong to quit, so im going to stick this out.

• many of the solution videos are very different from the challenge, so you don’t learn what you wanted to
  • its VERY hard to go back and find previous material to help with a current challenge.
  • david tends to mumble quietly and suddenly speak loudly, which makes a terrible experience when speeding up video playback.
  • the lessons have broken code as of late, which defeats the purpose of a lesson

i think replit is amazing but i think everyone assumes that pepole give up on the 100 days of code challenge because its hard. as someone who uses this feature, i feel like giving up because its a bad learning experience.

4 Likes