What do you think of the course so far?

Feel free to leave your feedback and share your projects! Don’t forget to include the hashtag #replit100daysofcode.

19 Likes

Not sure about posting but as for 100days series which was just uploaded on YouTube video are excellent, short in length but well explained by @DavidAtReplit :ok_hand:

11 Likes

Very good.
For Asia students, I recommend adjust Playback Speed to 0.75.
That will make you catch the sound with subtitle.
I will use this course to teach my student How to learn Python programming.
Replit.com, Thank you.
edit by Jackie Lin

8 Likes

I had taken some Python courses a couple of years ago, but they way Replit 100 days is structured is just right. It is fun and engaging. I am looking forward to other chapters now and hoping to finally use Python in real life applications.

9 Likes

@Nomad, that’s awesome. What day are you on now?

2 Likes

Thanks for asking. I am on day 17 now… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello all,
Thank you to the Replit and 100 Days of Code experts for providing this really interesting and interactive way to learn Python. This is my first time trying Python and I am excited about what I am going to learn and how this will help me in the future. Trying to see about changing careers and am thinking this may be the first steps toward that. It is also great to know that I am surrounded with a great amount of people that will help me learn whether the people teaching or other people learning as well.

7 Likes

I think this course is awesome!

I already have experience in python, but the projects and tutorials are great! He explains it so well! :+1: Love it!!!

8 Likes

I never thought I’d say this, but I love getting the reminder emails to hop back onto the daily coding.

I’ve started learning python via a textbook a while back, and started to dive into html. But after being on and off with html, seeing the 100 days of code for Python via Replit made me reconsider and hop back on with Python.

I really enjoy the approaches and sharing examples for us to try while we are learning the lessons. I love this approach. I learn from examples and just trying things.

Although I haven’t watched every single video, I do love the video style of PAUSING the video to apply what was said. Makes the session more interactive and alive.

Looking forward getting up to date with the 100 days shortly on this long-weekend :slight_smile:

Thank you for setting this up!

9 Likes

day 1 and I alr like this lmao

7 Likes

Hello everyone. So glad you are here coding along with us. There is new content every week!

7 Likes

really awesome! ;o
definitely has made me a better coder in general. looking forward to when we complete all 100 days!

6 Likes

That’s wonderful and I agree! More content is coming out today!

6 Likes

Now on day 57. I am new to programming and Python, with some short programming learnings attempts years ago.
Perhaps arena battle simulator is still my favourite project :smile: and I’m enjoying that we now can use files. Going all the way to 100!

8 Likes

@Monco-Carser that is great to hear you are still enjoying and learning! Would you be willing to share your feedback with me in a quick 15-20 minute chat?

3 Likes

I have booked us a moment to talk :smile:

3 Likes

David’s way of explaining concepts is the simply the best I’ve seen. His ability to get into the nitty-gritty and add humor at the same time is brilliant!

4 Likes

It’s the best way to learn coding I have seen. I have tried to learn Python before but tend to lose motivation or find setting up the IDE, downloading the latest Python library etc. very confusing but the interface, the exercises and the ease of coding in Replit is seriously well done

4 Likes

I’d love an overview/contents page somewhere that highlights the main focus of each day.
Something simple like…
Day 1- print()
Day 2 - input(), variable assignment
Day 3 - concatenation with +
Day 4 - input()

7 Likes