What do you think of the course so far?

How do.i get started

1 Like

Hi @Nnanjidgreat, welcome to the community!

Go to https://join.replit.com/python and you can start the course there.

4 Likes

i think this course is very good to learning about beginner

4 Likes

The course is great! I’m on day 19 and have a quick question - I’ve noticed that I keep checking past projects to remember the syntax of functions I have learned. I wish I had one organized doc that showed all the common things I am looking for. Right now I just title my old repls based on the function it taught me but this approach is too slow.

What do y’all use for a cheat sheet? I was trying to use a word doc but it’s hard to get the alignment and color coding correct.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I think the Flask part was one of the best parts! Also, the email sender was so cool, I changed a bit of it so that any user can send an email via that program.
Check it out: https://replit.com/@NateDhaliwal/Email-sender-For-gmail-sender?v=1

2 Likes

100 Days of Code is the course that strengthened my Python. We learnt basic Python in my school, but 100 Days of Code built it up, and I’m actually the best in Python in my class! Thanks to 100 Days of Code, I managed to create a game with Python. Thanks @DavidAtReplit for the course!

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying it so far - the guy who presents it is great thanks @DavidAtReplit - the topics are pretty good too - I’m up to day 13 and feeling proud of myself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve just downloaded MacVim and it seems to be good - otherwise in Kali I use MousePad, which is pretty much the same. Did you find anything?

1 Like

Looking good Day 1. Thank you.

1 Like

I’m on day46 and I really like it but something David in the solution of the challenge do something that he has never teached or say one thing in the tutorial video and then change it completely in the solution video. I understand the huge work behind so yeah, it happens!

Thanks for the course David!

1 Like

Really really enjoying it. On day 61 right now, and having a blast. Have recommended it to all my friends and co-workers who want to start coding.

2 Likes

After python I think you should do HTML, CSS3 and JavaScript

After those 3 you guys should do Java/Flutter

But the course itself so far is awesome!!

2 Likes

Hey y’all, on day 2 of #100doc. Loving it so far. Determined to get it done and acquire a new skill :nerd_face: :computer:

#https://replit.com/@ChristineM2/day2100-days

4 Likes

I like it. The only problem with it is that I already know everything up to day 50, and it doesn’t let me skip and go to the advanced stuff. Then I have to “speedrun” it by going through the lessons and then marking them as complete, which is possible, but it’s quite annoying waiting for every page to load, and it doesn’t really help my account egress. element1010

3 Likes

Just watch the YouTube videos

1 Like

What YouTube videos? I’m trying to complete the course because I want to be a Pythonista. It’s quite annoying having to speedrun the courses.

2 Likes

You know, the ones embedded… in the tutorials…

You know you have to pay 20 bucks, right?

I don’t want to watch them though! I already know what’s in the lesson.

Wait, WHAT?

Yes, but you see, it’s impossible to embed YouTube videos without uploading them.

Well, yes, they’re not exactly going to give you a certificate for free. Especially if you can just, as you said, “speedrun” through them.

What do you mean?

I meant the Pythonista role, not the certificate.

1 Like