Replit Core 50% Off

I thought Replit core (yearly payment) was currently 50% off? Why I am I going to be charged $240 in a year? Shouldn’t it be $120?

Either way, I paid for my Pro plan ($240!) two/three months ago and now I’m learning that if I had waited, I would have paid half the amount?

I should at the very least be given $120 in refund, or else it is absolutely unwarranted. If not that, could I have those $120 in cyles?

2 Likes

That’s not how sales work. Sure, it’s annoying, but that’s just how it is. It’s hardly specific to Replit and is common practice to lower prices around this time.
Doesn’t mean they should give you a refund, it’s just how the world works

2 Likes

Then what does that mean? Any users paying for pro/hacker with monthly subscription can get money off! What’s the difference!?

1 Like

The difference is that they pay monthly (which is actually more expensive without the promo) and would be able to upgrade with the discount at the end of their billing cycle (Offer ends Dec 31st, so all 1 month cycles finish before then)

1 Like

Hi there, you can contact support to claim the deal for your next renewal (will renew at $120 at your next annual bill).

3 Likes

It appears that they are now offering a 14-day trial:

2 Likes

I think its a carry over from Pro Why do new users get free Pro but existing users dont?

3 Likes

Oh okay I see. But why am I getting it? I’ve been a Replit user for like 2 years.

1 Like

Is it on a new account? If not they are expanding who gets that pop up

2 Likes

No, I just said I’ve had this account for 2 years.

What criteria though? Just everyone (that isn’t subscribed yet or hasn’t before)?

1 Like

I have no idea. Before I think it was only new users. Just pinged Replit staff for clarification

3 Likes

How can you get it back up?

Idk anymore. There was a button when I went back and clicked “Join Replit Core” that asked me but I don’t see it anymore…

Maybe you have to add a phone number and then they’ll give it back to you:

Hi All. I discussed with the team and looks like they are working on giving all accounts who have never subscribed or used up a trial before access to the Replit Core trial.

If you meet the criteria and click anywhere that says “Join Replit Core”, there should be a button near the bottom that says something along of the lines of “Try Free for 14 Days”.

If you have any issues or have trouble claiming the trial, (or if you’re having the issues/concerns in the original post about Replit Core or billing) feel free to contact Replit Support via the “Contact us” section form.

4 Likes

is replit stole money from us?

1 Like