My Repl was Unfairly Taken Down

So I had a basic site called “test” that told you how long it takes to crack your password (Like Python Password Cracker - Replit but on a website) and it got taken down. It didn’t log anything, and it didn’t even get any runs by people (and it wasn’t published).

Hopefully I didn’t get warned as well.

3 Likes

Maybe you should contact moderation?

6 Likes

No need. Already asked some people to respond here about it

8 Likes

Awesome, ty! Any idea when we will hear back from them?

5 Likes

Hey @JayAySeaOhBee14! Can you please submit an appeal? Here’s more information on how to appeal.

4 Likes

I hast made thy ticketeth

2 Likes

I thank thee kindly!

4 Likes

XD.

Also when do you think they will respond?

3 Likes

Our mods are pretty speedy and definitely speedier through the ticketing system you used than if they were to respond here!

7 Likes

BTW, if you want to see your warns/if you have been warned, be sure to check this CLI page.

1 Like

:sob:

It’s only been a couple of hours, please be patient!

6 Likes

5 days later :sob:

They responded to og post but never replied to my reply

2 Likes

The mod is literally online right now so hopefully i get an update

This is more of an admin thing than a mod thing. Please be patient as it was also over a weekend

6 Likes

Ok but its been a week now :sob:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: My bug report have went a week with no reponse

Hey there, I shared the feedback about the delay with our site mods, but it looks like there is some confusion bc the repl you are reporting was taken down is still live. Can you PM me so we can work it out?

5 Likes

I’m guessing Jay may not have had the exact name of the repl which is why he just said:

I’d like to emphasize the “like” there.

1 Like

Yes, the repl was called “Test” I believe. Its function, however, was similar to that repl.

2 Likes