My introduction!

Don’t sweat it, most new people get warnings either because they actually did something horrible or we haven’t gotten to know you enough.

3 Likes

Welp time to ping every single staff member.

3 Likes

but- but- that- but that-

3 Likes

Oh so is it time to be suspended for mass pinging? Be sides the joke what is that supposed to do? Get you hired by Replit?

4 Likes

Ironclad moment. Also with enough annoyance persistence anything is possible.

1 Like

So what do you want? Do you want to be tL3 or Replit staff?

1 Like

Thumbs up doesn’t say much…

1 Like

Saying JS isn’t borderline pain = mean >:[

1 Like

that thumbs up was from me

3 Likes

Both so that Ethan has no power over me any longer.

1 Like

I realized right after lol. As long as doomsday puts thumbs up, we’re good

1 Like

Thumbs up has been put, +3 hours of moderator immunity lads.

3 Likes

Dear Doomsdaybear,
You seem to not understand the assignment, thus making me look bad. Please follow the instructions and put a thumbs up for my post asking which of these two options you desired: “tL3” or “Replit staff”
Best of regards, Notac

2 Likes

My dearest notac,
I have done as you have queried of me and had requested, but to my defensive stance theregoes the fact that you had not allocated a subject to thine post. Therefore I was left bewildered and pushed a thumbs up to the apparently incorrect topic.
Much apologies, Doomywoomy.

1 Like

When u say ironclad moment, wdym by that?

1 Like

This letter is directed to Doomywoomy,
Doomsday, I understand the circumstances you have been put under, and completely agree that it was my fault. I, therefore, redact my statement claiming you have failed to listen and act upon the directions provided by me, in fact, I consider my recent claim as outrageous. I conclude that you shall be promoted to trust level III in return for this mishap, and I wish you luck in the future. As to why this letter is tardy, I have been informed that the letter service has been delayed due to the delivery persons being behind schedule. I send this message with the humblest of apologies for both matters.
Be well, Notac

3 Likes

Ironclad moment being that through hard work and determination Ironclad got hired.

To my good man notac,

Bro W moment based TL3 Doom should be Replit Rep Replit mod TL3 and staff and Doomsday is awesome

Best regards, Dooms

1 Like

To Dooms, the sigma male,

I am certain that your statement is of truth. You have gone through a lot and thus deserve all that you seek. Overall, I wish you the best of luck in finding success.

Thank you, Notac

Can I have the face reveal :0

1 Like