My introduction!

how could i get dirt on you though? like how is that even possible? do you have dirt on me?

1 Like

ummm not that much dirt except your name which is public… this acc used to have my name in it so if you were OG enough and I once had some projects that were linked to a website that had my face & voice as well as how old I was XD

I JUST realized I put my name in my bio :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

You have the GQL schema, you do not know flask, you contributed to making Pikabot, and you sometimes get’s people flagged/warned >:)

3 Likes

… truth >:)

I do know it lol, just barely

kinda sorta maybe

Also all this info is like… literally stuff that’s not … private info

3 Likes

what do you have on dragon?

1 Like

nothing… I’m not that close to them…

tbh they kinda hate me

actually lets move this to a pm lol

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Only because you got me warned without warning me to not get warned.

… I didn’t realize what was going on

1 Like

You like gql, break the tos sometimes, get ppl warned/banned, have 2 warnings yourself, have known python for 7 yrs, idk what else, you tell me more :smiling_imp:

1 Like

>:) ahhh too scared XD

1 Like

One of few nice Python devs and the first and so far only person who knows what I look like :slight_smile:

1 Like

O_O @not-ethan if you promote him I can attest that he will face reveal (he gave it to me)

1 Like

Are there mean ones? I feel like you are suggesting that,

2 Likes

And I can attest that I look like the definiton of sigma male.

1 Like

I can also attest to this XD

1 Like

Saying Python isn’t borderline pseudocode = mean >:[

1 Like

not-ethan: Im not allowed to promote people to TL3

:frowning: sad

2 Likes

I just got warned myself (I think) now I’m sad cuz I’m new to the community and already have a warning (entirely my fault)

4 Likes