Is this the last straw?

I am positive it’s not a bug

I’d ask staff about it then.

1 Like

It’s gone for me too. I’m in Asia

2 Likes

So it appears it is a rollout. I really hope the next post in #updates isnt “goodbye hacker plan”…

4 Likes

If hacker leaves then I’m sure at least a quarter of replit users will leave, or at least no one will be paying for replit’s extra services ($7/month vs $20/month).

2 Likes

cough I have pro cough cough

1 Like

cough I have pro cough cough

@GiggaPoggers
Lucky you I guess. Unlike some of us (hobbyists) who can’t afford even Hacker.
I mean, how many users have pro vs those who have the much less expensive hacker? That’s what I’d like to know.

It took me while to have pro. I happened to have 20$ on my debit card (very rare) so I got it. It expires this afternoon, and I’m not renewing. I’m funneling money to 2DS eshop

2 Likes

Well i do travel almost daily between belgium and netherlands, so in a way is europe or at least two countries.

Pennsylvania here, so US
It appears both in the pop up and pricing plan for me, that screenshot is from less than ten minutes ago.
iPad iOS 16.1.1, Safari 16.1
I can’t show a screenshot as it wouldn’t upload.

1 Like

Uhmm so, hacker plan is still there for me.

2 Likes

as discussed earlier, we think its a rollout

2 Likes

Just move Hacker plan to $10/m.

1 Like

I never understood why it was $7/m in the first place.

1 Like

The slow rollout, I see the update now. I’m upset because moving the Hacker plan from $7 to $10 would be reasonable and keep such a large user base. I might write an essay on my stance on Replit’s recent changes. They aren’t all negative feelings towards Replit either. I love the platform for what it is.

3 Likes

So what is the change …

The change is the removal of the hacker plan. We’re also upset about the new UI. However, I think that we are appeased with egress.

1 Like

Weird, on my side I see it and I only see they make egress explicit now

Egress went from 1GiB free to 10, as well as hacker 10GiB → 50 and pro 50GiB → 100.

It is available for me, I’m in Europe

I’m U.S. https://replit.com/pricing has it missing for me. When I go to upgrade a Repl I get this. How do you get that popup?

1 Like