Is this the last straw?

I think some people will actually leave Replit for this…

So as we all know, Hacker has recently been nerfed a lot…

I don’t know when this happened, but…

IT’S NOW BEEN REMOVED ENTIRELY?!?!?

I can’t wait for the post in #updates about this. People are going to be so mad… Get your popcorn ready guys.

3 Likes

Wow, replit suddenly removed Hacker out of nowhere!!
:popcorn:
time to watch the chaos go down

3 Likes

Good grief. This show’s certainly going to be fun to watch.

5 Likes

they also removed ghostwrite chat from pro … that would mean I have zero interest in repli pro as well as it is no longer advantageous … I guess going back to local programming

Btw I see the hacker but only the word suite from ghostwriter in pro is gone. If they really remove chat, my pro is gone as chat is really useful, ghostwriter no so

4 Likes

Isn’t GW Chat included in “Ghostwriter”?

Before it said suite. But again I still see the hacker plan … so OP did a photoshop on us?

2 Likes

I didn’t… Maybe it’s because it doesn’t let me login to the pricing page (or it does and there’s a visual glitch). Does it show Hacker if you’re logged out?

Also, I’m not the only one who saw it was gone. @9pfs1 saw it too.

2 Likes

Yes it does , which country you in?

2 Likes

The United States of America. Yes, I’m up very late.

Europe here, I still see the page. Maybe somebody with VPN can check things around and see if this is just deploying gradually … it would almost be the last straw

This is what I see

2 Likes

I seriously doubt Replit is going to get rid of the hacker plan.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t think so either… Until I saw it was gone.

Same here, I expect they might changing it and this is way is has glitched out.

2 Likes

I think they might be making Ghostwriter chat a part of Ghostwriter so they don’t need to say suite (I hope)

1 Like

Same here, I found myself using chat only next to chatgpt. I can live without but then I would also see no point in the pro. So we will see … egress changes were ok, so maybe things will turn out to be ok this time

2 Likes

Here in the us I still see it on mobile

4 Likes

Europe isn’t a county but ok. XD

1 Like

Oh my god. They do so well fixing up egress and making it fair, but then drop the biggest bomb of all

4 Likes

Okay in the short time since I told Qwerty I still had hacker listed they have now unlisted it. I don’t have a paid plan but I know that hacker has been a valuable asset to many community members for a long time. Perhaps put this in #general-problems and rename it “No more hacker?” (or something like that) and see how many votes you can get.

1 Like

It’s still there. It just takes an extra second to load.

(As of a few seconds ago.)
Replit pricing page