Is this the last straw?

I’m talking about the popup one. The one in the sidebar

The one in the sidebar

Pretty sure that’s a link to the pricing page, which is the screenshot above.

1 Like

popup

popup

What exactly do you select to get to that?

Also, couldn’t you just press the pricing link on the sidebar to the left after closing that?

Perhaps they are trying to shift users from the Hacker plan if they can?
It could also be a UI bug.

I’m starting to get tired of arguing abt this. Try opening in mobile. I was clicking the upgrade button

It’s the upgrade button on the top left of the home page.

@GiggaPoggers I don’t think it’s that big of a deal tbh. You can just go to replit.com/pricing or press the link on the sidebar. Not that hard imo.

@youngchief Thanks, here’s a recent screenshot of the popup.

It appears to have Hacker.

Are you in the USA? I said in my OP that it only happens for USA users

@GiggaPoggers Yes. I’m currently in the USA. I don’t think it necessarily matters though…

@QwertyQwerty88, me, and @anon40284853 it mainly vanishes from USA users. Now I suspect it could possibly be a rollout.

1 Like

Now I suspect it could possibly be a rollout.

I am using Explorer (I think), I don’t know why that would change it though :thinking:

I was fine and then later this morning it was gone. It’s weird but given time it will update.

Maybe just use the link on the sidebar for the time being until someone confirms this ‘bug’ is fixed.

It’s missing on the pricing page for me aswell.

1 Like

My suspicion points to this being a UI bug for mobile because of the screen size.

1 Like

Hmmm. That’s strange. UI bug? I don’t know. I can’t help you there, maybe staff can?

Like @youngchief said, it could be a screen size glitch

I know its not a bug, I saw it early today (1:30 AM) and several others have it happening.

1 Like

Are you able to scroll in the area where pricing plans go?

1 Like

I sure am. I am positive it’s not a bug

1 Like