Introducing Replit Deployments šŸŒ

oh it worked for some reason :+1: thanks

4 Likes

But they only guaranteed protection on

They did not guarantee that these deployments would be restricted to cover page only or vise versa.

7 Likes

If you decide to deploy that repl and it doesnā€™t work for any reason, feel free to reach out to me via private message and Iā€™ll be happy to help you debug any issues that may come up.

5 Likes

nice!! you can check it out here (at the moment itā€™s just saying itā€™s deployed because I tested it out on background worker, itā€™s deploying as an actual website). The site will be up for ONE day so make sure to check it out

5 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4 Likes

I donā€™t want to deploy it, because it would break numerous things (and potentially get me banned from IRCNow, since my bitbot would probably end up with two instances fighting over its nick for hours), but I might try deploying another repl that will have its own complicated aspects soon.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:
Not repl.co domains, I mean

.replit.app domains/deployments free tier. In the future will the free tier have the ability to open their websites in a new page or will they be restricted to the cover page (as stated before in previous discussions on deployments and the future of Replit some time back).

5 Likes

It was also stated in Replitā€™s own UI.

6 Likes

Where do you find the ā€œchoose your deployment tierā€ page.

3 Likes

thatā€™s an old screenshot from like a few hours ago when it was still beta

4 Likes

No more free :frowning:

I want to try it out, but is it worth the cycles for just testing?

2 Likes

Itā€™s not worth the cycles for just testing. Make something youā€™d be proud of, then test it.

3 Likes

Will we be able to use deployments in teams soon?

4 Likes

I made something i am proud of. I would just test it on one of my projects.

3 Likes

Probably not, considering that weā€™ve never been able to use boosted repls, always on, or GPUs in those.

3 Likes

:frowning:
thatā€™s too badā€¦ Will it just be normal repl.co links for those, then?

3 Likes

it functions basically the same as repl.coā€¦ for example: https://replit-bot.replit.app

3 Likes

I wonder, does it support all repl kinds? Some other hosting platforms only support node, python and like go

5 Likes

pretty sure it does! I hope at leastā€¦

4 Likes

Get a refund then! thats literally 20 cents

4 Likes