Extreme loading time

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but files named main.py specifically take absurdly long to load - if I make a copy of the file, it loads almost instantly.

To reproduce it? Just copy a long main.py file (especially on a project that has existed for a while for some reason) and the code editor loads very slowly.

Bug appears at this link:

Browser: Chrome, has happened on Chromebooks and Macs as far as I’m aware.

Is it similar to this ? Console Being Extra Laggy - #2 by ReplitIronclad

that also happens, but I mainly meant the code editor itself taking extremely long to display text

Oh, I see. I guess this is a bug. Sorry, I can’t help.

Hi @AquiIo unfortunately I can’t replicate the issue reported. Clicking on the link you shared loads main.py almost instantly. Are you still experiencing the issue?

Sorry for the late reply - yes I think so, but it may just be due to the device I’m using, now that I think about it. It has happened on several devices, but it’s the only reason I can think of, if it works fine for you.

Thanks @AquiIo . Can you post details of your device here to help the support team investigate?

Same problem Dashboard is not loading showing working for a long time
Open file terminal not loading

Hi @C-Number-1Numbe can you provide more information please to help us investigate?

A link to your affected Repl would be useful here, as well as a screenshot of what is happening if you can.

Thanks!

Can changing the server location in the Replit account settings help?