Chat with your friends!

I’ve added it. I can’t test it because something is down right now. Hopefully it works.

The data in the top post is outdated. Please do not refer to it.

• API Integration: There is now a (partial) API with a (partial) Python API package at GitHub - element10101/chat-api. The docs can be found here.
  • Timestamps: There is a beta version of timestamps (beta because it has no timezone and only supports UTC time)
  • Hacker Theme: A hacker theme for people who have tipped 250+ Cycles. Planning to improve it.
  • Better Error Handling: It will rarely now stop because of an error. It might still stop since it is not Always On.

Some of the upcoming updates include emojis, better API, better timestamps, improvements to hacker theme, and more!

We also now have a new list of admins: @element1010, @QwertyQwerty88, @MiloCat, and @Darkoknight.

Please, do not use XSS, inject <link>s or <iframe>s, as 99% of the time you will be auto-banned.

A bug reported by @cldprv has also been fixed: Opening tags never closed keep on going.

Thanks to @QwertyQwerty88 for some these updates!!!

2 Likes

Hey

I never got a reply to this question :slight_smile:

Why am I still not unbanned >:(

Qwerty got banned for attempting XSS

1 Like

And I got hacker theme for free :laughing:

I got banned for just writing <script src="script.js"> :laughing: Instead of banning people unfairly how about you don’t execute HTML?
@element1010 help me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

very true like why not replace these six characters <>"'&; (or the entire non-ascii character base) with their html counterparts?
it prevents ANY type of XSS (unless some anti-FBI hacker shows up)
also hacker plan is so easy to get, it literally shows up in the source code!

also, I think I crashed the server by submitting an image through a data:url encapsulated by an img tag.

WAIT WHAT IS THIS, NON-CONSENSUAL ADVERTISING?

GDPR laws go BRRRRR

hMm Do I sEeE mAlwArE?

This is not chat-app code

@element1010 I think your chat app got hijacked

EDIT

Its your XSS filter

1 Like

It could be obfuscated chat-app code. Doesn’t seem that sus to me as it’s just ws.

2 Likes

nuh uh its from origin https://realmz.io
Also check above post for findings

Could just be they want to make a couple of cents by adding ads to their chat app. :man_shrugging:

lol next time people might be able to add free hacker theme to the chat app instead of the ads script.
Being able to arbitrarily add javascript is a very powerful attack vector.

2 Likes

Ah, futurepear did that. He created a button that opens a realmz.io (his game) iframe.

(Also can someone unban me xD?)

Bruh @Darkoknight is trying to unban me :laughing:

Hmm very sus :thinking:

@element1010 I’m probably sure that’s because of the <p> tags

yes its part of da faulty code.

I did not write the

tags and i just wanted to see if it would work!

What would you implement?

Idk, some random hacker is banning people and constantly changing his username so he doesn’t get banned.

She can just unban herself.

Guess I have more people to ban :upside_down_face:
How did you get it anyways?

No, that’s necessary because I need to be able to have HTML formatting.

I don’t see any image.

It’s from an <iframe> from @futurepear which is from https://www.realmz.io.

No, it’s the <iframe> for sure.

Yep, you’re right.

???

True. Have to fix that.

Mhm.

Maybe?

Yeah, there’s an error. You’re right

Hmmmm…

I know.