Where can I find my rows and columns in the output

doing a school weekly project and im not finding the weather output. I put in the code the professor provided for me but on the right of the page it just says 163 rows added. I would like to see the actual data if anyone can help.

Hi @jchavis4 , welcome to the forums!
What language are you using? Could you send a link to your repl?

As this is a school project, we can’t help directly if you need answers; we can only give hints.

yes, standby as im fairly new to all of this. let me find how to send the link

thank you for this information

https://replit.com/@jchavis4/ShallowHonestDatamart#WDB this is the link

1 Like

I understand, you can only give hints.

Hi @jchavis4 !
I may be wrong, but the data is stored in weather.db. If you scroll down (quite a lot), you’ll see things like ‘Mostly Clear’ and ‘Partly Cloudy’.

2 Likes

is there a way to open it and see the data?? we have a video but they are using Spyder, I can’t seem to get the pip to download using my MacOS… its all so confusing

okay great, I did find it but I think it should look more like this… let me find a way to send you a picture

Hmm… @jchavis4 I have installed Spyder for you.

okay so now I should re run the code???

@jchavis4 Well, if your code uses Spyder and you use it correctly, it should work.
If not, you’ll have to play around with the sqlite3 module to get data from the weather.db file.

@NateDhaliwal thank you for your help… Ill send the picture as is because im not getting the chart its showing above

@jchavis4 If your problem is solved (finding the data), you can mark the post that helped you most as a Solution.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.