What is your favorite Python library

There a many libraries and libraries make coding a lot easier what is your favorite library

What is your favorite library
  • flask
  • pygame
  • numpy
  • pandas
  • other(comment down below)

0 voters

6 Likes

My favorite library is flask

3 Likes

Same here! Easy webdev!

1 Like

Maybe you could make a poll with a list of popular Python libraries so people could vote?

2 Likes

Hmm yeah, but there are soooo many libraries, each good for their own things.

2 Likes

My favorite librarys are Flask/Quart because they’re easy for web development

3 Likes
  • Colorama
  • Time/Random (obviously)
  • Flask
  • I forget
2 Likes
  • Pyparsing
  • Discord.py
2 Likes

My favorite library is CoderElijah because it makes my life easier. I use at least one function from it on every program I make. I got lots of help from bigminiboss in getting it turned from a Py file to an actual library.
https://replit.com/@CoderElijah/CoderElijah-Python?v=1/

I agree. I also use time.sleep() and randint all the time. In fact, the CoderElijah library would break without them.

1 Like

I love discord.py, Flask, and I really like time. Flask is amazing for websites, because I just make an html page, and handle all the redirection and link args with flask, and make the visual website with html. Discord.py is obvious. And I use time.sleep a lot, so I like it.

Actually, I think my favorite library is flask now.

I see most are web programmer … I am the lonely pandas

3 Likes

You should try quart, it is flask for async (made by the same group). Becuase it is async it lets you use discord.py and quart in the same repl.

1 Like

So THAT’S the point of quart. I thought it was just Flask but… Idk what was different, lol.

Yk what, i will make a quart and discord.py template!

2 Likes

Not if I beat you to it!

please don’t :frowning: I came up with the idea!

1 Like

Can’t copyright an idea!

1 Like

Actually, you can patent it. Anyways, ig you can try.

2 Likes

I personally like bitbot: