• Vue
  • Angular
  • jQuery
  • Svelte
  • Pyscript
  • Other (say in the comments)

0 voters

1 Like

Well I don’t exactly “like” to use JavaScript. but my favorite of all of them is React (well, Next.js)

2 Likes

jQuery is absolutely disgusting :face_vomiting:

I’m not gonna vote becuase i’ve never used any of these :sob:

2 Likes

I use vanilla JS, though very little of it since I don’t know it well. I just use it for HTML manipulation (such as document.innerHTML).

2 Likes

why would you ever do that :cry:

Huh? I use that to make navigation. That way, I code the navbar once and inject it with JS into every page. It’s much better than copying and pasting the code for every page and then having to do that again for every edit. Here’s an example of a site I made with that. Also the upcoming Bot Archives use the same feature.

1 Like

That’s what server-side templates are for. If you do it server-side, your site works correctly on any browser (even ones without JS support), and you don’t have to worry about false bug reports from people who see you using innerHTML.

2 Likes

I’ll do that on the Bot Archives since they’re Flask. CoderElijah.repl.co is NodeJS and currently undergoing no maintenance so it will stay the same.

2 Likes

I don’t like using libraries for frontend. Vanilla is also my favorite ice-cream flavor :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Next.js is my favorite because it handles routing and many other things for me.

2 Likes

Asri, or ChubW3 & 4!!
Edit: I just now realized that this related-section topic is very old.

I use Javascript and JQuery. They both are easy to understand, and Javascript is my favorite programming language :smile:

I bet 0 people like javascript as much as I do lol.

1 Like

This sounds like you should try Susha, which is supposed to be a more modern alternative for jQuery,

I haven’t gotten any opinions from anybody fond of using jQuery, so if you do try it, tell me what it’s missing!

Pretty sure that isn’t even valid…:joy: (it just makes a variable pretty much)

1 Like

That isn’t valid Javascript, it’s document.body.innerHTML.

2 Likes

Or even document.documentElement.innerHTML to select the <html> tag would work.

3 Likes

Worked for me. :man_shrugging: Used it on my website (which is down now).

Odd, maybe it’s a framework thing. With a simple HTML site, document.innerHTML just serves as a variable (like if you did window.innerHTML.

1 Like