Webview saying my replit is "Not Found"

My Replit (only html and Style CSS) won’t load webview

Everything on my code is fine because it was working perfectly up till like i was editing some text and then it all just poofed away and refuses to host the webview

Please let me know what to do to fix it … i’ve had this website for 3 years and this has never happened before

You’ll need to remove the srcdoc from the webview URL, this is a known bug.


i tried that and i also found another case where this was happening and they in all had to scrap the code so i just remade everything no worries

i hope replit fixes this bug lol

if you think the reply from Firepup solved your issue, please click the solution button on the bottom right of their reply

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.