Website not working

I created a website in HTML, and it work fine for months.
But then, I can’t load the preview AND the website anymore on my phone or my computer.
It does not just “doesnt load” ,but my device can’t connect to it.
Note : All three of my website are not working, this is just one.
My website.

1 Like

It loads properly for me.

2 Likes

Yeah, it loads fine for me too.

1 Like

Okay, thanks! I guess I’ll just never see it again but it’s fine

Hi @storcale ,

I’m just checking in to see if you are still experiencing problems accessing your site? If so are there any error messages?

1 Like

Hi.

It’s not working for me either. Android app.

1 Like

Hello! Yes, I am still experiencing issues with all of my websites. There is no replit error message, just my phone says that it can’t connect to the server and my computer the same. It’s like it does not exist.

I see! This is not my problem at all, I think if you open the website directly it will work. Thanks for letting me know anyways!

Storcale, at your service

Sorry about that. Yes mine is a different problem. I will make my own thread when my posting limit resets tomorrow.

Seems like a WiFi or network problem. Other than that, make sure you clicked the run button :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely that. Thanks! But it’s weird anyways… I’ll try on another wifi.
(I know lol)

Storcale, at your service

1 Like

Hi @storcale this is really weird.

I can see the website with no issues. I wonder if maybe something is being blocked on your network / device?

2 Likes

Hey, sorry for the late answer.
Well, I have no idea what happened… But now it’s working, it’s the most important
Thanks!

1 Like