Website Err Connection Closed Error

Problem description:

Well this problem started on may 1-3 and still continue till now, some of my repls website gets dwon says err connection closed, and because of this i can host my repl it gets down after 30-60 mins if i close app, i asked helped on may 3 they said there is problem with ssl certificates for some repls, and today i saw status is resolved, but mine problem still continues

Bug appears at this link:

https://trending.yur1.repl.co
here one of repl that website gets down everytime i start

I believe that most Replit machines are okay and should work as normal now.

If your website still shows the SSL certificate issue, best thing now is contacting support at contact@replit.com or create a ticket about your Repl at support-form.util.repl.co.

We’ve been experiencing some issues with SSL and hosting lately. For more information, please check the status page

i dont see any ssl issue on status page, its been 15+ days i have this issue, i send mail to support but only got message that said they checking my repls, i changed name, i use kill 1 but nothing worked and i always got err connection closed error when starting website repl

I like to just wait it out. Also, status page isn’t always applicable because some things are repl-specific.