Webdriver exception

Hello I have an error and I don’t know how to solve it
This is the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/runner/WallapopBot/main.py", line 10, in <module>
    nuevosProductos = buscar_nuevos_productos()
  File "/home/runner/WallapopBot/buscaProductos.py", line 7, in buscar_nuevos_productos
    driver = iniciar_chrome()
  File "/home/runner/WallapopBot/librerias.py", line 25, in iniciar_chrome
    return webdriver.Chrome(options=chrome_options)
  File "/home/runner/WallapopBot/.pythonlibs/lib/python3.10/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/chrome/webdriver.py", line 45, in __init__
    super().__init__(
  File "/home/runner/WallapopBot/.pythonlibs/lib/python3.10/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/chromium/webdriver.py", line 50, in __init__
    self.service.start()
  File "/home/runner/WallapopBot/.pythonlibs/lib/python3.10/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/common/service.py", line 102, in start
    self.assert_process_still_running()
  File "/home/runner/WallapopBot/.pythonlibs/lib/python3.10/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/common/service.py", line 115, in assert_process_still_running
    raise WebDriverException(f"Service {self._path} unexpectedly exited. Status code was: {return_code}")
selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: Service /home/runner/.cache/selenium/chromedriver/linux64/121.0.6167.85/chromedriver unexpectedly exited. Status code was: 127

Hello @zboudich!

This Stack Overflow post may be able to help you.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, @zboudich!
Are you using this pre-built Selenium template? If not, can you try copying and pasting your code into a repl running on that template and running the code again? Thank you!

Hi, thanks a lot guys, in my case it worked for me using pre-built Selenium template.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.