Tl2 to Tl3 questions

lol I think I did send an appeal though.

1 Like

That seemed more like a question than an appeal. And it was a warn and not a silence appeal.

2 Likes

yeah, you replied to it a day ago. I don’t want to appeal again, I think I got silenced for a good reason. although, I wish the “ban” from tl3 could be a month or something.

1 Like

You can make a feature request for that but I know I am against it and I am sure many other are also. You are able to appeal just the 6 month ban on TL3 promotion if you would like. Just make sure to choose silence

2 Likes

also, plz don’t steal my cycles lol. I saw the image.

1 Like

ahh, you made this public :embrassed:

I’d like to know, what are the requirements for tl3

We are not allowed to share. But you are far off from being TL3 as I write this

1 Like

at this rate I’ll never be one I get flagged so much

You are correct. One of the things is that you have too many flags. But a thing to note is that its not all time. Its only over the past x days. (not sure if i can even share x)

1 Like

I dont get them very often, but I’ll keep from spontaneously mentioning furries, pipe bombs, and weapons.

2 Likes

so am I far from it? :sob: do I need to appeal or smth

You are close but I cant say what requirement

1 Like

-_- ok then well that doesn’t help :sob:

I have no idea why u aren’t a tl3 yet. I thought the system was broken.

2 Likes

thanks that makes me feel good but I’m almost 100% that I satisfy all positive criteria nd it’s a demerit system that’s preventing me

1 Like

Its not a bad system

but you are very close

1 Like

bruh… let me see… It hink yeah it’s definitely the silences/suspended bit

No its not. You were never silenced are suspended. Im not sharing any more though

1 Like

@bigminiboss I figured it out: you know so much that if you gained TL3 you would have too much power and become unstoppable.

3 Likes