Sports card site

Sure! I’d be very interested in seeing the whole payment and shipping process

1 Like

It’s real epic that you guys made a fully functioning site like this

tsym! if you subscribe to the newsletter, you’ll be notified when new cards come out!

TSYM! I have put a lot of effort into it!

Wow your sidebar even centers on mobile! This website is so great!

yup! @MiloCat would you be willing to buy a few cards???

I know it’s. big ask, but it’d be AWESOME!

I regret dissapointing you, however I am not very much interested in baseball cards, extremely sorry :frowning:

we have baseball, basketball and football too!

Sorry but I can’t buy stuff :frowning:

I am so sorry T-T

Okay. Could you sign up for the newsletter and spread the word of star cards?

Sure, I will :smiley: where do I sign up

the newsletter tab on the site!

1 Like

tsym for the support!

1 Like

Just a quick question… what was the topic that said “Star Cards CSS”?

I made it a dm instead, there’s a glitch which makes a dm a topic

@JayAySeaOhBee14 Would you like to buy a few of our low-priced sports cards?

1 Like

IDK, I am just really sus of this… It will literally cost you more to ship it than the actual cards.

Also, you are selling cards at 1/20th of the price, and that is just really sus.

No not most of them. A few are pretty cheap listings because we couldn’t find listings elsewhere. I’m sorry our business seems fishy. Is there any way I can prove to you that this is not fake? I can show the my code and how long I’ve been working on the site, I can show your a screenshot of our payment processor, etc.
I know it’s hard to believe that small businesses are legit, but we actually just want a little income to support our other work ideas, as this is a company where all workers make almost no profit but the income goes to promoting the company.
We all chip in a little cash to help make this company well-known and operational.

TSYM! Tell me if you’d like screenshots of anything for proof!