Share your feedback on Replit's community

Hi all!

We would love to get your feedback about the Replit community! There are two ways you can provide feedback, each are valuable, but if you do both, we’ll send you a free Replit t-shirt!

How to Participate:

• Share 15-30 min with my teammate Bri in an interview. Sign up HERE.
  • Give us your thoughts in this survey HERE.

And that’s it!

Thanks so much for your time, we look forward to making our community even brighter because of your feedback.

2 Likes

Is this referring to these forums or replit.com/community?

And with the following question is it being partnered up with new users here or just giving tips and if a new user has a question you answer it?

It’s about whatever community or communities you are a part of! Can include this forum, the Replit site, Discord, Facebook, etc etc

Nothing set in stone, but generally would you be interested in mentoring new users.

2 Likes

If it’s the second kind yea I would be up for it. And if it is like that you can make a group anybody can message then add people that will do this so its easy to find who instead of needing to keep up to date a list of people that help and if somebody goes inactive for a little bit everybody else can help that user instead.

Also did you see what I posted in the other topic: What happened to Replit talk? - #11 by Ethan_Maser_Coding

Cool, definitely share that in the feedback form!

I put mabey or yes I forgot. It was a multiple-choice not fill-in-the-blank. And did you see what I said over here What happened to Replit talk? - #11 by Ethan_Maser_Coding

Submitted Survey Form And Reserved Conference Spot Too, Looking Forward to Share Live Experience !! :innocent: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks sm @fury-05 !

1 Like

@LenaAtReplit Just saying that field for your Replit user name does not link a Replit account you can put anything in that field. I think this topic will help you set up SSO DiscourseConnect - Official Single-Sign-On for Discourse (sso) - developers - Discourse Meta

1 Like