Replit having issues booting / connecting the file system

Problem description

I’m having this issue for the second time this month, it appears randomly and goes away randomly, I reported it before but received no answer. the first report is here (with screenshots): Projects not loading and/or filesystem is not available (I/O Errors) - #56 by agatealbekeite . Last time the issue persisted for about 5 days. This time, it’s going to be a week tomorrow.
I know this is an issue on my computer, because a staff member said it looks good on their side before, and i did manage to boot the editor on my android phone, but i’ve seen so many posts about this issue with no answer on solving it in sight. I just really wanted to learn and now i’m sad and frustrated. It seems like a connectivity issue, but everything is fine with my connection. I’ve had self resolving issues with Netflix playback, where the solution was just changing the user agent, which is annoying but doable. here however changing User agent on my browser didn’t change anything.

Expected behavior

Replit editor opens and works, filesystem loads and is online,

Actual behavior

replit editor is stuck on “booting” OR
replit editor says “booting” for a long time, then loads the code and console with runs (that were made on other device, where the editor works, but the file tab shows a red crossed out wifi symbol, signifying, that it’s online.
This happens on every project i try to open

Steps to reproduce

Open a repl on my computer/browser

Browser

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.5.2 Safari/605.1.15

OS

Mac OS

Device if mobile

Macbook air

Plan

free