Replit Code Streaming bot

(I really really hope I am not violating any of Replit’s Terms)
I’ve seen some things like repltv and I want to make one too in Python. I’ve made an account (no register automation), and now I want to automate it to login, I’ve tried sending request to firewalledreplit.com/login and return the connect.sid cookie but it didn’t really work out. Is there any way to do it? (only if it doesn’t violate any of Replit’s Terms)

2 Likes

You don’t need to do that, the sid never changes, and you can get it in your cookies.

2 Likes

Actually, sid changes once you logout, which is the problem. They are session based and by session I mean that it changes everytime you have to relogin

2 Likes

but if I close the browser then it doesn’t? Could I make an chrome automated browser and login and get the cookie? If I Close the chrome driver will it consider it as logout?

4 Likes

it doesn’t if you just close the browser, iirc

2 Likes

I will try this method, Thanks!

3 Likes

FirewalledReplit triggered hCaptcha when I tried logging into it using nix chromedriver (Pythonic Selenium), Is that possible to even bypass it?

1 Like

Create your own solver, maybe you can look on GitHub for a pre-made solver in selen. I suggest not trying to create a solver in full requests. HCaptcha has many safety precautions, such as hsw, v & c.

2 Likes

Hey, @repltv dev here! We use Replit’s Crosis API (unfortunately this is barely documented) to get the user’s code, and for me, the best way to get a connect.sid token is to open an incognito window, login, grab the token and close the window :+1:

3 Likes

I know there’s very little documentation but perhaps contact Pika since he knows the most about it other than Ray who is probably too busy (I say this because I know he already has code to read files of a user, check when they type, and check when they leave/exit the repl/file)

Yeah, SIDS never expire so just get it yourself once and use it forever. No need to login every time and bypass hCaptcha

1 Like

https://crosis-doc.util.repl.co/
https://crosis-doc.util.repl.co/services

1 Like

:ok_hand: I was just suggesting another dev