Replit code is blurry

I would show a photo of it, but replit won’t allow me to upload links or embed photos.

Only the code is blurry- not the file tree and not the terminal. My replit home page and all other pages (that are not code) work fine with no blur.
I have tried accessing different projects of mine, and those are all blurry.
I have restarted my computer, logged out, and back into replit, closed and replaced the replit tab,
and tried making a new project file.
All of those did not change the blurriness.
The blurriness temporarily goes away as I change the size of the file tree tab or the terminal tab, but as soon as I let go of the tab, the code goes back to being blurry.

I am using a Macbook Air 2015 on google chrome, and can’t leave google chrome so please don’t tell me to use safari, but I don’t know what else would fix this issue.

Have you enabled any theme?

Welcome to the community! Does it look like this? If so, you just need to wait for it to load and there’s nothing you can do to speed that up.

Yes, I’ve changed the themes and the same error occurs.

Intresting, is it possible to read the code or is it white blocks? It might be loading

Nope, the words are there, they are just blurry.

I have no idea what it might be, but before anyone else gets to, welcome to replit ask!

1 Like

They are legible, but I am getting a headache looking at it, lol

I ended up fixing it. I had to change my browser’s zoom from 90 to 100.

1 Like

Good, nice to know you didn’t have to suffer that anymore.

Try accessing Replit from another Browser, Maybe try FireFox as its working fine

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.