Replit Bounty - Do I have to host on replit?

I want to hire a dev here to work on a next.js app but i was a bit confused if i have to use replit as my deployment in order to hire someone through the bounty ? Is this a requirement ?

I wanted to deploy on cloudflare pages.

Can someone confirm ? I do not want to buy cycles and post bounty only to cancel it if i cant deploy outside of replit

1 Like

Im not familiar with bounties and deployments, but as to what I know the answer is no.
However, you do need to deploy your repl in order for it to be accessed outside replit

2 Likes

Thanks for replying. No thats not my question. I want to hire someone through a bounty but do not want to use replit as my backend for the project at all. I want to deploy and host everything on cloudflare or vercel for example. So technically i wont be using replit for my code manegement or hosting.

1 Like

Well, that’s fine, but your bounty hunter will likely submit their code with Replit.

1 Like

Thanks but will he also deploy it on cloudflare ? Can i ask him to do that or its against replit policies to hire someone to deploy outside of replit. Thats my concern

1 Like

That’s up to the hunter. Why not do that part yourself?

2 Likes

I might mess up the deployment on cloudflare so i rather want the hunter to do it.

1 Like

Well, just make sure to list that in the bounty description.

Please mark the post that helped you most as the Solution

2 Likes

Just to clarify, there’s absolutely no need for the bounty hunter to deploy on Replit (unless you ask them to) and there’s absolutely no need for you to deploy on Replit, unless that what you want.

You can definitely ask a bounty hunter to deploy on CloudFlare for you or to help you set up a deployment, just make make sure you put everything you want in the bounty description before you publish the bounty/accept a bounty hunter.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.