Repl violates TOS error

Hey everyone. I’m currently building an express app and I was maxing out the free hardware. I went and got myself the Hacker plan and immediately got this error:

Screenshot 2023-07-18 004422

My Repl is set to private and I used my boost. It happens every 20 min or so while I’m trying to work. It’s extremely frustrating considering I paid for the Hacker plan to make it easier to work on this :sob:. I’m not doing anything that violates the TOS. My app is a Discord.js bot that has basic functions tied to my ReplDB for testing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :pray:

Thanks for your time!

Hey, @devived welcome to the forums!

Can you please provide a link to the repl? This way it is easier for staff and members of the community to help you!

Also see this guide on how to share your code:

4 Likes

My Repl is private :confused: If there’s another way to figure it out without making my project public I’m open to it.

The violation may have something to do with your code, even if its intent is not malicious. Is it possible you could provide some snippets of your program?

If not, you will likely have to get in touch with a staff member who can help you further, as there isn’t much we can do. If you need to contact Replit’s staff team, you can email contact@replit.com.

3 Likes

I really appreciate the information! Sorry for not wanting to share the code :sob:. Basically what I’m doing is passing data back and forth between my app and a discord server. I’m using ReplDB for testing. The problem started when I activated my boost + 2CPU upgrades. It just happened right before I came back to this page to reply actually. I was just editing an EJS template I’m using to update a FullCalendar.js calendar with JSON data from ReplDB and it happened. All of my other routes and stuff are similar and the problem only just started happening when I paid for the Hacker plan.

Again, thank you for taking the time! I’ll contact support and see if they can do anything. I was frustrated because I couldn’t find any contact information. :hugs:

2 Likes