Repl only stays on for a brief moment then turns off

Problem description:

When attempting to start the Replit, it only stays on for a brief moment of 1 second and then turns off.
Expected behavior:
The Replit should start up and remain active.
Actual behavior:
The Replit only stays on for 1 second before shutting off.
Steps to reproduce:

1. Open the Replit in your preferred browser
  2. Click on the “Start” button to initiate the Replit
  3. Observe that the Replit only stays on for 1 second before shutting off.
    Bug appears at this link:
    it occurred to every single replit
    Browser/OS/Device:
    Browser

uoiu

Hey @nxjkcvvdnhjdfvlkdf welcome to the forums!

Thank you for your post and sorry that you are experiencing issues. However, the Replit support team may not be able to help you with this issue if you do not complete the template fields fully.

Without knowing the expected and actual behavior (screenshots are fine for this section) as well as the link to your Repl and the steps a member of the support team will need to follow to reproduce the error there won’t be much we can do to help you.

The more information you provide at the start, the easier it will be to identify if your bug report is an issue or a misunderstanding.

2 Likes

i complete the template fields fully now help me

1 Like

@MattDESTROYER you help me

I’m not sure what you mean by the “Start” button? What happens when the Repl “turns off”? Does it take you back to the home page? If you can, please provide a screen recording.

i have a mp4 recording but replit dosen’t allow to upload

1 Like

Try recording a video with Loom. You could also create an mp4 file on a Repl and upload it there.

I don’t have Discord.

if you have discord then i can give you recording here is my id Velocity_xD… :heart:#0001

oo now how can i give you recording

I literally just told you.

i dont know how to use this

i use bandicam.com

Then you can do my second suggestion.

1 Like

My discord is MattDESTROYER#3743, feel free to send it to me and I can upload it here :slight_smile:

replit

Here is the video for anyone who can help, OP PM’d it to me.

if you didn’t change the code before this happened, it must be because of rate limits from replit’s proxy, in which case all you can do is wait. Make sure you aren’t trying to do things on channels/roles without the correct permissions.

Do you have any extensions installed? Can you try using a different browser?

I believe this is related to: Console and shell loading forever - #38 by ilyaapukhov

1 Like

Pinging @nxjkcvvdnhjdfvlkdf as I’m not having the problem and you replied to my post so they wouldn’t get a notification.