- Comes with python template
- Automatically installs dependencies
- uploading to pypi with poetry is really easy
- guessImports is pretty broken
- Default python package manager
- Does not gobble your resources like a Cookie Monster
- it’s much easier to have it auto-installed and manually entering it into shell tends to be more difficult for beginners
- uploading packages to pypi via pip is really difficult
Note: This is a wiki post, if you have more points to make, add them!
@dragonhunter1 Can you make this a bar graph so that we can see who voted? It’s in the settings. I’m not going to vote here because I’m here to learn.
I know about that, I’ll change it.
If I remember right you’re the one who suggested it, but in case I was wrong I included the screenshot. Thanks!
Is it just me? I see that you changed it to a bar graph in the post text but when viewing the post I see the pie chart still.
Not just you, it doesn’t seem to want to update.
yeah I keep trying to update some pro/cons but it doesn’t upload the
This is the problem I think: