November 14?!?!?!

Um, so… Logged on this morning and saw a banner saying something exciting was happening! I’m wondering if anyone actually knows what it is, because for some reason I’m really interested.

Now I have something other than the new AJR album to look for
1 Like

Erm could you send this banner? I don’t see it.

1 Like

It’s on the login screen, only if you aren’t signed in.

What does the website:
devday.replit.com
Do?

“Idea to software, fast.” implies AI. No?

1 Like

The top of the devday website shows three links: Replit AI, Deployments, and Pricing. I’m excited for possible updates from two categories. If they drop a suprise pricing update, my mind might break.

3 Likes

Oh!
Maybe it’s the toggle switch for Teachers for AI!

1 Like

@pxlmastrXD @NateDhaliwal @MrBrash

It is for Developer Day at Replit.

It’s an event you can go to in-person and/or watch online in a live-stream, IIRC.

4 Likes

probably not, its not that type of thing to advertise as “dev day”. It would be more of a “bug fix” type of issue.

2 Likes

If they mess with the prices, they could drop/ Rework them. If they did, it could be a good thing. However, it seems unlikely that they would listen to the community and reduce costs or improve the plans.

Maybe they’ll announce that killing repl.co has been canceled!

@pxlmastrXD please mark this post as the solution if it answered your question so people with the same question can easily find the solution.

2 Likes

Update:
Apparently DevDay has been moved, but we still are getting an update tomorrow.

2 Likes

I think this should be Solution, as it shows what’s REALLY happening on the 14th.

AWWWW MAAAAAAAANNNNN

what is developer day about? Dropping some changes? Announcing that cycles will be inflated by 30%? A hackathon? IDK what to expect here.

Ugh… it’s November 14th for me but nothing yet (timezones…). I have a hunch it’s the AI toggle switch :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

well that would only apply to some people. My guess is that it’s a whole bunch of stuff combined (e.g. new year new replit post but with more media attention)

2 Likes

Has anyone heard anything regarding the changes / update yet?

not sure. it is november 114th

hacker and pro → core