New to coding and need some help regarding something

When i run any code in pyhton in replit the console first shows something poetry env list --full path then the outcome is shown to remove that unwnted thing

1 Like

The Replit packager is needed in order to automatically install the modules needed in the code without having to open the Shell. This is convenient, but sometimes the packager tries to install modules that you don’t really need. If you want to disable this feature, add this line to the beginning of the .replit file:

disableGuessImports=true
How to open a .replit file

Click the ⋮ next to “Files” then click “Show hidden files”. Next click on the .replit file

5 Likes

Are you asking me to do this

1 Like

Yes, that’s right. When the file changes are saved, reload the page and run the code.

1 Like

but it still there many of classmates are also facing this problem today

1 Like

it’s still there what should i do

1 Like

I do not know why it did not help. It always worked before. Maybe another member of the community knows what the problem is.

1 Like

so can you help in this

1 Like

No. I can’t help you. You will get help from another member of the Ask community.

1 Like

Have you clicked the :wastebasket: icon next to where it says “Console”?

1 Like

yes i clicked dustbin icon

1 Like

Please do not ping staff or users who have not participated in the topic.

2 Likes

can you help with this

1 Like

is your issue resolved? because i also need help

1 Like

no brother and what about you

1 Like

same here brother i don’t know what happened yesterday it was working fine and some of my batchmates also faced this problem there issue also unresolved

3 Likes

I think this is normal to get everything installed. It shouldn’t do it every time you run, but it will occassionally.

1 Like

Add disableInstallBeforeRun = true to the top of your .replit file.

4 Likes

I think it may be a replit glitch. This has never happened before, but I noticed it today when I started studying for my exam tomorrow and I noticed that the only posts complaining about it are from today or yesterday. If it bothers you, you may be able to use another program like IDLE.

1 Like

Yes it worked thank you

1 Like