My Forum Hiatus

Well commenting is not the same as helping, I usually bud in where my expertise is not and tend to spread misinformation :smiley:

If you’re unsure, you can always use your googling expertise that you’ll have built up as you program that the newbie won’t have. Or use Bing so you can rack up microsoft rewards and get gift cards as you do so. And at least you can know when you’re wrong instead of misinforming and learn the true answer yourself

4 Likes

ooh in that case I hope to steal your position as only active admin and magically rise up the ranks

1 Like

What? My activity is still returning to normal after midterms. I am not taking a break And I am a mod, not an admin. If you want me to be an admin tell Ian :laughing:

2 Likes

so why are you in https://ask.replit.com/g/guideadmin?

2 Likes

I thought you were talking about “normal” admins. Guide admins don’t get any power outside of #guide-drafts. They are just in charge of letting people becoming guide writers and reviewing drafts

3 Likes

Wow thank you guys so much for the kind words! This will be my last post after the “easing” period. I noticed that matt got up the leaderboard and is quite close :stuck_out_tongue: so I better watch out

2 Likes

I got midterms too, might affect me a tiny bit but my schedule is clear.

4 Likes

lol, I’m done with the LB grind. I’ll probably be less active going forward since I kind of switched to the @CoderGautamYT swordbattle.io forum site (you can follow people and chat in a small room intended for everyone!!! jhasdjh).

2 Likes

Yeah I’m on there too. But it’s about sowrd battle and not coding in general.

3 Likes