My Clicker Game

For example, whenever I buy the 2 mice for the first time, the price should increase to $110 for the next purchase, $121 for the one after that, and so on.

1 Like

And because image gives more per second then the cost, you can infinitely buy it. Thats why it needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Also, the Rare pet costs more than the Legendary. Though you should do it one thing at a time, starting with Jay’s suggestion.

Hey @OmegaOrbitals I have invited you to this clicker game repl and you joined and you can edit the code

As you have said this go edit the price section

P.S:My final exam are coming that’s why I cannot go to Replit till my final exam ends.So @OmegaOrbitals please go and correct the code.I will see the code after my exams are over :smile:

1 Like

But why people want sell their upgrades?

Added pets for that

Soon will get added

Solved that problem @OmegaOrbitals

1 Like

Here is the updated game
web view

code

Another suggestion

Once you get 2 mice the game is literally over. Rawas which costs 25, will give you one click. But 2 mice, which costs a hundred, is fifty clicks.

OK GOT YOU @OmegaOrbitals

1 Like

Hmm. So I guess he could make a dict, with each upgradename and the property would be the number of times it’s been bought. The reason why he didn’t do this that this is an addition, not an edit. My suggestions were to change some things that already existed