My account is hacked

Bug description: I think my account has been hacked and the password has been changed and I can no longer access the account

Expected vs Current Behavior: I think the account has been hacked

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link: replit.com/login

Screenshot(s)/Screen Recording:

Browser/OS/Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 16_0_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/16.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1

**Replit Profile: replit.com/SNIGAMING

Welcome to the community, @rada8!

In the first picture, you seem to be logged into an account. The account you linked before that however, seems to be missing. Did you request for account deletion by mistake?

3 Likes

You could use Continue with Google.

If you used an account that is used with Google, it will tell you to login via Google instead of telling you it’s invalid.

4 Likes

No i didn’t delete the user

My user yahoo not google

Have you tried using the “forgot password” feature? I see it in your second screenshot. You need an email connected to your Replit account (you said yours was Yahoo), so it will send you an email with a reset code. Getting back in should be easy. However, if the password changed without your consent, then that is alarming.

2 Likes

I’ve tried this several times and never got the password change message

Try checking your spam mail or another email category. If Yahoo has email filters (I know Gmail does), you can see if one of your filters removes it.

3 Likes