Just read the description of this

when i run my code, and it says “How many tokens u want to generate?” i put a number and then, like replit says “Loading” or “Working”

Hey, @buendiacomoesta welcome to the forums!

Can you please provide a link to the repl? This way it is easier for staff and members of the community to help you!

Also see this guide on how to share your code:

4 Likes

asddd asdd - Replit

I dont know why it happens, u can help me?

From a quick look at the code, I’m not 100% sure what it’s doing, but it certainly looks like automated account creation, which I’m 99.99% sure is against Discord’s ToS. If this is incorrect, feel free to correct me.

6 Likes

First of all, I only see the code trying hard to run, but doesn’t have a replit pause saying working/loading.

Since I have a bad internet and I have experienced it before, I think it is because the code uses too many bandwidth or your home network, which your bad internet temporary cuts the connection and disconnect you from replit. Replit stops your program and try to reconnect, which console says loading/working

Also, @Firepup650 said it, it is a discord account token creator. Automated discord alt-acc creation is violating discord’s Term Of Service(or TOS), it is not suggested because you may get banned from discord (idk does replit consider this bot spamming or hacking, because if they do your replit will also get banned)

4 Likes