I'm having a critical issue with Replit

I need an immediate solution, this is critical

I used my Github account to import a project, I turned on the Run Forever feature with x4 CPU. Everything worked correctly. The next day I found out that the repl isn’t working any more, and when I opened up the project I saw all files and folders are gone except for main.py

I thought maybe I did something wrong so I make another repl after deleting the former, it worked, and now everything is erased again from the repl after less than 24 hours.

Please help.

1 Like

Hey, @xmagnetarai welcome to the forums!

Can you please provide a link to the repl? This way it is easier for staff and members of the community to help you!

Also see this guide on how to share your code:

4 Likes

Here’s the link

1 Like

The Repl doesn’t seem to exist anymore… (its a 404 for me) Is the Repl private?

Can you check again?

1 Like

Seems to be working now!

Do you happen to remember the names of your lost files? IIRC, Replit does restore their contents sometimes if you make a new file matching the name of a deleted one

1 Like

Everything is deleted except main.py.
Some others are utils, commands/, gvars
I don’t care about finding them again. I have a copy of them. I want to solve the issue of them being disappearing suddenly and for no reason.

1 Like

I have alerted Replit staff of this. You may need to wait until the start of the work week Monday

4 Likes

Okay. I’ll create another repl until then.
I have another issue, after creating a repl with Github, I can’t pull from the git repo again unless I push the repl code to my repo, which is not what I want. Even then I’m quite often getting the error in the image. Should I post this issue as a new thread?