I need help with nextcord

I have tried in every possible way to install nextcord and it even appears in the python libraries, but when it comes to executing the code, I always get this error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "main.py", line 1, in <module>
    import nextcord, os, random, datetime
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'nextcord'

Somebody help me

Hello, could you provide the link to your repl?

From your most recent repl, it looks like even though poetry, the package manager, thinks that nextcord is installed, it does not appear anywhere in the typical spots for packages. The paths .pythonlibs/lib/python3.10/site-packages and venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages both do not have nextcord.
However, .pythonlibs and venv should not be in the same repl. (The configuration is weird.)
I would recommend downloading your repl as zip, then moving the code to a new python repl. Do not copy config or packager files, except pyproject.toml. Then, do poetry install in the shell to install packages.

If you do not want to move everything to a new repl, do this instead:
Create a new python repl and copy it’s .replit and replit.nix file contents to your repl. Then, delete these 2 folders: venv, .config . Then, do poetry install in the shell.

2 Likes

Or maybe @SUBSCRIBETE-EN you can use this command in the Shell:

curl -s https://firepup650.repl.co/raw/minifier | bash -s

This cleans up your repl, removing the venv folder and making your repl as good as new (also decreasing your storage).
Then run the commands mentioned by @NuclearPasta0 .
(This commamd was made by a trusted Jr. Mod on the forum, @Firepup650 . I have used this command many times before, and it works.)

4 Likes