I lost friends :(

Cuz of the new updates, all of my friends left (HarryWaters3, NotDartFrog, TechWithAnirudh, IroncladDev and so many other people)

Kinda depressed cuz replits the only website my school doesn’t block.

9 Likes

Don’t really consider this a community anymore
Screenshot 2024-01-09 9.12.40 AM.png

2 Likes

It is indeed saddening, but all good things must come to an end.

And I suppose this is good encouragement for the community to make a “better replit”.

3 Likes

Might get working on it sometime. should it be called that?

1 Like

no, watch out for the legal hammer

Something original, not copying replit. I would probably switch to your alternative if you had git capabilities. Also, if you need help with logos, I could work on it :slight_smile:. (i made my profile)

2 Likes

I figured out a name over supper lol. Really want to write a whole origin story like Replit has now lol.

Yeah. What did you call it?

Idk if I want to release it yet, just bc im cool like that.

1 Like

:confused: Ok. Just tell me if you want me to make any logos ig.

I might DM you sometime, thanks for offering btw.

1 Like

NP. DM me any time :slight_smile:

ye replit is dead. moving to codepen and github now. #addcommentsback #addcommunityback

3 Likes

you can always find new friends there’s always going to be someone who wants to be your friend you can count on that!

At this point, almost the entire blu3 team has left. I’m pretty sure I’m the last person, I cant remember if your in it, active on replit. I might be missing someone but again, I don’t remember.
Im also sure people leaving everywhere is happening to, but I’m jut sharing a story.

I could beta test maybe :slightly_smiling_face:.

I actually joined just a week ago

Sounds like a wonderful idea, I’ve been thinking about this even though I wasn’t active here. I might make my own, and if it becomes a competition or not best of luck to you!

2 Likes

i could help fund this

1 Like

I can start a github for development and help, although I am debating if I would make it fully opensource or not. If I do hacking could be much easier. If I don’t people might not want to use it as much