I have an interesting idea that might blow your mind

Idea:

Recreate the functionality of programming in binary, where within the program the user can recreate programming in binary.

Create a ‘virtual environment’ where an algorithm reads the bytes and stored information that the user is writing. Create a sort of interpreter where it can take the information it reads and process it into the lowest level actions. Then create an area where the user can see the actions executed after editing the binary.

results:
Thus recreating a very low level programming language using a high level language (python).

From there it becomes a looping sandbox, where the user with enough time and effort can recreate the high interpreted python programming language…inside of python. Then from there, recreate the very program they made to recreate the use of binary. And then it becomes an endless cycle.

With enough binary written in the ‘interpreter’ someone could possibly simulate two particles colliding. And if they could simulate two particles colliding, they could simulate elements, and commonly existing chemical formulas. ionic bonds, and changes of state of matter. Then comes in organic chemsitry, and since all living things are made out of non-living atoms, this project could recreate a conscious, and simulate living things.

So is this technically possible, albeit slow, it could be done right?

I don’t get this…at all.

Which parts are you confused on.

The whole thing. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe if I shorten it you might be able to understand.

Idea:

Create a program that allows users to simulate binary programming using Python. Users can write and manipulate binary code in a virtual environment. The program interprets the binary code and executes low-level actions. Users can see the actions performed.

Results:

By simulating binary programming within Python, users can create a loop where they can recreate Python itself. This opens up the potential to simulate various phenomena, starting with particle collisions and expanding to elements, chemical formulas, and even organic chemistry. If it could simulate two particles colliding the project has the possibility of simulating consciousness and living organisms.

In summary, the idea is to build a program that enables binary programming in Python, leading to a recursive loop where users can recreate Python and simulate complex phenomena, or do other mathematical equations, or simulate a basic data prediction programm, and the project could potentially simulate consciousness and living organisms.

1. make binary interpreter in python
  2. make outputs for the binary the user will write
  3. since everything originates from binary, so does python. The user will be able to make the python programming language inside of the binary interpreter from step 1.
  4. create rgb values and pixels that the interpreter could output to display visuals
  5. The user eventually creates a basic ui from the visuals using binary given time and effort.
  6. they can recreate a computer using steps 4 and 5
  7. user can create replit in the computer from step 6
  8. user creates the program from step 1 in replit

This can repeat, creating a recursive program. of computers and programs nested inside of each other over and over again. That’s how it can be recursive. And the user could also simulate particles colliding which is one of the core bases of our entire existence.

1 Like

So, just to clarify my understanding, you make a Python interpreter for binary, and the user writes Python with binary, and then executes the interpreted Python code? You could probably just do something like this to simplify this process, if I am even understanding correctly. (not sure how you would convert the binary).

with open("binaryFile", "rb") as f:
    exec(f.read().binary_to_string())
1 Like

to decode, you could use

bindata.decode("utf-8")
1 Like

You are basically asking to make a simulator for a given platform. In all honestly this is not an easy task as it needs to include all sort of timing, but there are at least some examples of emulators of old computers in GitHub you can start from.
And please refer from using exec

1 Like

I wouldn’t be using eval, or exec at all. I’d be programming the interpeter, and use algorithms, dicts, and other things as well to process the output area i’ll make.

1 Like