Problem description: I am unable yo import pandas for my project

Expected behavior:
without importing pandas i can’t read csv files

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce:

Bug appears at this link:

Browser/OS/Device:

1 Like

Hey @NizamuddinAnsa1, welcome to the community!

Thank you for your post and sorry that you are experiencing issues. However, the Replit support team may not be able to help you with this issue if you do not complete the template fields fully.

Without knowing the expected and actual behavior (screenshots are fine for this section) as well as the link to your Repl and the steps a member of the support team will need to follow to reproduce the error there won’t be much we can do to help you.

The more information you provide at the start, the easier it will be to identify if your bug report is an issue or a misunderstanding.

2 Likes

Hello, @JayAySeaOhBee14 !

I’m having the same error as OP. We’re both completing the Topcoder Data Science Fundamentals Certificate Topcoder Top Technology Talent On-Demand , specifically the Data Analysis with Python section. In the second of five deliverables to complete this certificate, it asks for a completed replit link that we’ve added to to address the prompt.

Here’s the boilerplate they want us to add on to: https://replit.com/github/freeCodeCamp/boilerplate-demographic-data-analyzer

The main problem is that this course is geared to teach us numpy and pandas manipulation. Topcoder’s boilerplate has within the “packages” tool Pandas 1.5.3 already “installed.” When attempting to run the code, here’s what I’m greeted with:

Any attempts to uninstall and reinstall the pandas package have done nothing but give me a spinning wheel of death. I’m personally out of ideas.

Let me know if you need any more information! Thank you!

I am using pandas, but in pro. I still from the storage I see it uses, it should be possible to use it in replit and I think it is also in the packages of replit.