How to go back to playing the stuff

Question: like i clicked fork now it wont let me plaay the stuff

Replit Profile: https://replit.com/@ebostedo7987

Hey @ebostedo7987 welcome to the forums!

What are you seeing? So you forked it, and it doesn’t show a way to run it for you? Can you provide a link to the Repl you are trying to Fork, so I can try to Fork it and see if it works on my end?

none of them work is just says forked on all of them

like I cant get off of that idk how

iit wont let me run it it just says forked

https://replit.com/@Pulse40k/Roblox-UNBLOCKED

@ebostedo7987 The Run button no longer exists. Due to recent changes you will have to Fork unless the creator Deploys the Repl, in which case you will have to get the link to the deployed program. These changes apply to normal console based programs like Python, C, etc. too, but there is no way to deploy them unless you set up some kind of server to run it (like Flask for Python) and use an Autoscale Deployment.

ok so i cant play it anymore?

Yeah, Replit made some REALLY stupid decisions and made it so you have to fork the Repl to play it. I didn’t know they removed the run button though… :cry:

Basically to play/run the Repl now, click fork, then click “Fork Repl”, then you can run it from the workspace.

Honestly, Replit is destroying their community.

it wont let me

Well read it. What project(s) is/are saying that error?

Probably “Roblox UNBLOCKED” repl.

2 Likes

Idk why you want to do this. It just goes into roblox.com on a browser, so you won’t be able to play any games. Additionally (and probably why it’s banned), I think it logs your username and password to a file (though it’d be safe if it’s just your Repl).

To prove this, I decoded encryption.txt using the script’s decode() method and it’s clearly meant to steal Roblox logins:

(starting from 1, odd-numbered lines are usernames, even-numbered are passwords.)

Please never fall victim to these kinds of things. Good thing it was banned.

ok well i dont use it for Rodblox lol its more for Google I use it to get on Instagram at school lol high school is boring af and I’m taking college classes in 9th so it gets boring when I’m in regular classes but I know all the stuff so I try to go on Instagram for a bit and we have strict no phone policy

i have tried to use other google things on here and they don’t work this was the only one that’ did

Mm, I understand, but you really gotta stay on top of your work.

BRO LOL, it’s a literal keylogger that is insane. I didn’t even know you could use Replit in this much of a malicious way. Literally a virus as a project :skull:

Yeah and that’s why it’s banned. Very clever, though they should have used a database or something lol. They literally included the decryption code in the script too :skull:

I’ve never seen a malicious project on Replit before, so that’s a first. I think encoding in an IDE like Replit is hard to make secure and un-decodable, one because I’m not the best at that type of stuff, and 2, the source code is very easy to see.

I wonder how they made a keylogger that works in something like a browser in a browser (like Firefox or chromium) unless it just stores everything you type.

1 Like

The Python script uses a traditional input call that literally asks for your user and pass, STRAIGHT-UP. Then it logs into roblox.com with that, but secretly also logs that info to a file.

Oh. That’s not as advanced as I thought it would be. Honestly, they could’ve used secrets to store the passes.

I feel like entering my username and password into a sketchy Python Repl made by someone I know nothing about would lead me to say that I am stupid. Speaking just plain Python terminal for that of course.