How much for: Development of an MVP for an Engine Rebuild/Repair Shop Management App

I was thinking of posting this as a bounty, but I have no idea what to price it at. I would greatly appreciate any feedback from this experienced community, as I’m very new to software development.

I have been considering developing this myself using FlutterFlow, but I’ve heard Dart isn’t great with web apps as far as speed goes? Maybe it’s fast enough for this, but would also appreciate feedback on that, if you all think it’s a waste to develop in Flutterflow with Firebase.

Also (I’m very new to all of this), I heard someone suggest using Buildship for the backend rather then developing the application logic directly in Flutterflow for security reasons (exposing API keys), is that a valid point? It seems like Flutterflow would be privy to that.

Here is what I was going to post as a bounty:
[Problem Description:

We are seeking to develop a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for a custom software application tailored for an engine rebuild/repair shop, specifically focusing on ATV engines. The primary goal is to enhance operational efficiency, streamline inventory management, and optimize task execution processes within the shop. The shop currently handles engine rebuilds and repairs, often dealing with various engine types and conditions, and requires a systematic approach to manage these operations.

The current system lacks standardization and relies heavily on manual processes, leading to inefficiencies and potential errors. The proposed solution aims to digitize and automate these processes, making them more user-friendly and less dependent on extensive technical knowledge from employees. This app will initially focus on inventory tracking with QR code integration, task management via checklists, photo documentation for quality assurance, and a preparation for delivery checklist.

Acceptance Criteria:

1. Inventory Management System:
  • Ability to add engine cores to inventory with details like type, condition, and notes.
  • QR code generation and labeling feature for each engine core.
  • A searchable inventory list view.
  1. Task Management and Checklists:
  • Creation of pre-defined checklists for engine rebuild/repair processes.
  • Functionality for employees to mark tasks as complete and log specific details or changes.
  1. Photo Documentation:
  • A feature for capturing and associating photos with specific tasks within the checklist for quality assurance and customer service.
  1. Preparation for Delivery Checklist:
  • Checklist functionality to ensure engines are ready for delivery post-repair/rebuild.
  1. Technology and Platform:
  • Preferably developed using FlutterFlow for its no-code/low-code capabilities, allowing for future modifications and scalability.
  • Open to suggestions for alternative platforms or technologies from experienced developers.
  1. Future Expansion:
  • While the MVP focuses on the core functionalities mentioned, the system should be designed with scalability in mind, allowing for future integrations like customer notifications, eBay integration, and comprehensive analytics.
  1. User Experience:
  • An intuitive, user-friendly interface for both desktop and mobile use.
  1. Documentation:
  • Detailed documentation of the code and functionalities for future reference and development.