How do you access the tutorials?

How is it possible to access the trials necessary to acquire the badges “certified” and “licensed”. This may be in the wrong category, but I don’t know.

Edit: Also, I’m sorry for the amount of topics and posts I have made, but I am not a bot.

When you first join Replit Ask, you’ll get a private message from @discobot titled Greetings!, by interacting with Discobot and completing the tutorial, you will eventually earn the certified badge.

After using Replit Ask for a while, you’ll be promoted to @trust_level_2 and you’ll get a private message from @discobot titled Now that you’ve been promoted, it’s time to learn about some advanced features!. Discobot will take you through some more advanced features of Replit Ask, then at the end of that tutorial, you will receive the licensed badge.

Here’s an image showing the private messages tab:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: I believe that every person is born with talent. — Maya Angelou

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

Just to note discobot should NEVER be used outside of messages. If you never got a message from them for some reason you can message them. And if you can not (you must be atleast TL1) please make topic or message an admin.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.