How Do I Create A Replit Service

Replit created a new thing called services in bounties, does anyone know how to make one?

2 Likes

Essentially only the top 2% of hunters currently get to make them (such as @InvisibleOne) I’m sure they’re rolling it out soon though

1 Like

He’s asking how to create a bounty :skull:, I mean atleast I think that’s what it looks like.

1 Like

nah check bounties :skull: they rolled our fiverr for replit (they missed the chance to call it “replerr” smh)

I wonder what they will be used for

1 Like

It’s a feature people have been requesting since bounties came out. Instead of people posting what they want you to do, you post what you can do. Hope that makes sense lol

1 Like

makes sense EXCEPT that they didn’t call it replerr smh

I think its something else. InvisibleOne completed 3 bounties well I have completed 12.

2 Likes

I think it is because that’s what it said in the email?

Time to create ValiantService for no reason.

1 Like

@IroncladDev how do we create services? we are confused

1 Like

Replit is rolling this change out to users, so basically only certain users will be able to do this before all users can as a way of trialling the new feature. Unfortunately, probably all you can do is wait for now.

5 Likes

Feature isn’t released yet :wink:

2 Likes

Ah, I believe what’s happened is I was right, being able to see services are rolling out to people slowly, but to create your own service you have to complete this form.

The form can be found here:

So basically not only do you have to wait to see/get the new services feature, you also have to complete the form and wait and hope your answers warranted the Replit team adding you to the list of people who can make services.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.