How do I code in Python?

Question:
How do I code in Python?
Repl link: N/A

wdym? this is quite ambigious

https://repl.new/python3

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @CheetahHat! I would recommend doing 100 Days of Python - Replit and watching the videos there to get started! If you have any specific questions about code, then make sure to include the error, code, repl, and give us some more details. If you simply cannot find how to code in python, go to the top right of your screen, click + Create Repl then type python on the left of the popup menue, name it, then click + Create Repl, and your good to go! I hope this helps! :smiley:

Images

7 Likes

You can do One Hundred Days of Code, or you can also do the W3Schools Python course.

@bigminiboss it’s ambiguous.

2 Likes

@CheetahHat
Here are some tutorials you might find useful:

If you’d prefer an interactive tutorial, choose Sololearn, Codecademy, or W3Schools.
If you’d like a reference, use Cht.sh, or Learn X in Y minutes.

6 Likes

I would recommend watching tutorials and making what they make to grasp some Python. After that you could do 100 Days of Python and/or look at W3Schools for Python. Eventually you will be able to create your own things with little to no help. I hope you find this helpful :slight_smile: !

1 Like

@MattDESTROYER this can probably be closed now, maybe not tho. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I learned from books! There are LOTS of books out there about python. Make sure they were written in 2020 or newer!

3 Likes

That’s the thing about books, they get outdated very quickly.

2 Likes

Still, it’s better to learn about the basics in books.

2 Likes

I agree with @OmegaOrbitals. The basics of python haven’t changed much since 2017+ while features have been added and changed around that time, and still are being changed. Python is my favorite language in the whole wide world and I cannot wait for you, @CheetahHat to learn it. If you have more questions, contact me at
https://replit.com/@MilesWK/MilesWK-V3?v=1

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.