Hi there, I’m @python660!
I am a person, not a chat-bot. I consider myself a veteran (not on replit ask, you have been here way longer) because I joined replit in early 2020, when Covid was starting to become a thing. At the time, I used replit for a library-hosted HTML class, where I created projects such as https://replit.com/@python660/type-the-alphabet-backwards-trap and https://replit.com/@python660/Best-Animated-Buttons. Then, I taught a python class on zoom every Thursday @6:30 PM, using Replit as a platform to share code and develop without the installation of python (which would probably require admin access).
My normal time zone is EDT, and I enjoy getting past poorly-made security systems (as long as it’s ethical white-hat hacking).
I’ve been programming for 5+ years (really don’t remember, most likely way more), and started when I saw my dad analyzing costco prices for a ping-pong table using a program. Since then, I’ve experimented with things such as archiving MathCounts PoTWs with a cron job.
Who is @py660 then?
Also me. On replit, he’s an alt, but I tend to use py660 everywhere else.
Programming (no functionality? not a program) & Hacking around systems (e.g. censorship systems)
More programming and hacking (e.g. Replit’s GraphQL and crosis4furrets)
Chess @py660 on chess.com and Chess variants
Music (No links here!)
Anything non-athletic except for basketball
I’m probably coding on my macbooks while watching 熊出没 using a self-hosted VPN network to stream YouTube in Mainland China while figuring out why my Wireguard setup doesn’t work.
None, I really don’t like artificial constraints (such as the Great Firewall
- Python (https://replit.com/@python660/Systems-of-Equations-Solver and https://github.com/py660/Async-Basic (to come soon))
- Node.JS (I don’t do Node.js on replit, and https://replit.com/@python660/Replit-Delete-Tool WIP don’t scream at me for bad coding habits)
- WebDev (https://bit.ly/text660 and https://bit.ly/pixel660)
- Bash (Linux and MacOS, I use it all the time)
- GodotScript (Godot, still learning)
- AppleScript (iMessage automator using script editor)
tell application "Messages" set targetService to first account whose service type = iMessage # [Insert here] can be a name, a phone number, an email, or even a GUID. # GUIDs are in ~/Library/chat.db set targetBuddy to participant "chat12345465768743" of targetService #set targetBuddy to participant "+1 (123) 456-7890" of targetService # Uncomment to send image, and remember to change the filepath. repeat send "Happy Chinese New Year" to targetBuddy end repeat end tell
- PHP (https://replit.com/@python660/JS-GAME when I was new to webdev and couldn’t understand why I can’t access user submissions from an HTML form with HTML)